Friday, April 23, 2021

[theqoo] YOON JISUNG WHO DEALT WELL WITH THE BROADCAST MISTAKE TODAY ON MUSIC BANKㅠㅠ


The sofa's legs totally collapsed down
He almost had an accident ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ but he did like nothing happened and resumed his stage well ㅠㅠ

Usually, he would sit on that chair at the end of his stage 


Today's Music Bank was his last stage😭

He then tried to comfort the fans who were in shocked on his Instagram
I didn't have a big meal
What's up with saying that I almost got into an accident? ^_^ ^_^
I didn't get hurt so don't worry
Babals, thank you

He also wrote a post on his fancafe ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Yoon-warm ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I can't believe that it's his last stage already ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Yoon Jisung's song is good so please give it a listen❤🎵



Today, he used his senses and stood up during his ending




original post: here 

1. All thanks to this, he proved that he was singing live ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's good at singingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Unexpectedly proved that he was singing live

3. Wow if I was him, I would've let out a swear right away ㅜㅜ so shocking

4. I'm a fan of another idol but Yoo Jisung is likable

5. "Unexpectedly proved that he was singing live"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but that must've been so dangerous. He really coped with it well. I would've sworn for sure

6. Oh he proved that he was singing live. He's good at singing

7. Wow but he's seriously good

8. Jisung-sshi, don't get hurt and please be careful

9. Unexpectedly proved that he was singing liveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ for real, but it's a relief that he didn't get hurt

10. Oh I watched this at work just now and I finally figured out what was wrongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhe's good

11. He's good at live and his voice is nice

12. Wow his knees must've been in shock ㅠㅠ

13. I like Jisung-sshi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com