Wednesday, April 14, 2021

[theqoo] DRAMA WHERE THE ACTORS RECEIVED A GOOD RESPONSE AFTER ITS PILOT EPISODE

The writer, the producer and the actors were all good and the drama was fun. I was immersed right away ㅇㅇ

original post: here

1. The CG was cool and the HQ version is f*cking cool

2. I'm a fan of Jang Nara and I was satisfiedㅋㅋㅋ I was worried a bit about the action scenes and it made me wonder why they did it ㅋㅋㅋ Jung Yonghwa was good too

3. It was so-so

4. The acting was good and I'm even more looking forward to the episode tomorrow!!

5. Jung Yonghwa's acting was fine and I found it entertaining

6. This is a childish and cringey but I really liked it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Everything that Jang Nara does is good

8. This isn't my style, the male lead's acting either ㅠㅠ

9. I found Jung Yonghwa's acting so-so

10. Jang Nara's acting spectrum is so wide

11. Jung Yonghwa's acting was fine and he matched well with Jang Nara too. The CG was fine too and I enjoyed watching it

12. Jung Yonghwa's acting was fine. Nara unnie was f*cking awesome

13. My mom was waiting for another drama and watched this while waiting and ended up finishing itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my mom and dad liked it

14. I didn't like it and couldn't immerse myself in it but looks like the reactions are good


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com