Wednesday, April 14, 2021

[theqoo] KIM JUNGHYUN'S APOLOGY FT. HEALTH ISSUE





Hello. This is Kim Jung Hyun.

The drama “Time” was the first work I played a leading role in as an actor, so it was also a very meaningful project to me. But I brought deep disappointment and pain upon the director, screenwriter, fellow actors, and staff. I apologize.

My memories of the “Time” press conference remain in my head like shards. Even I cannot forgive my attitude at the time. I have so much regret that I wish I could turn back time.

I brought the shameful incident upon myself due to personal issues. I was not able to fulfill my responsibility as the drama’s protagonist and an actor. I apologize without making any excuses.

The process in which I dropped out of the drama “Time” and the behavior I showed at the press conference were all wrong. I sincerely apologize to actress Seohyun who was hurt because of it as well as all other related personnel who worked hard at the time.

I believe I should pay a visit to each of the “Time” staff members and those who were hurt by me and personally apologize to them. Even if it takes a long time, I will go to the director and screenwriter of “Time,” the actors, and all of the staff members who worked [on “Time”] and ask for forgiveness.

I apologize to my agency O& Entertainment as morally right, and I also apologize to Culture Depot for causing them to be mentioned in a disgraceful way. I also genuinely apologize to my fans who always supported me, believed in me, and waited for me.

I bow my head in apology to everyone I caused discomfort to. As I was writing this letter, I was able to reflect on my mistakes and wrong behavior. If I am given the opportunity, I will take nothing for granted and work hard to become a healthy actor who reflects on and manages himself. I am sorry.
Cr. Soompi

original post: here

1. Yeah don't come on TV again 

2. Retire forever

3. What the? Does he think that everything will stop because of an apology? He should clearly reveal what he did in this. He edited most of the Katalk conversation, changed the girlfriend and his place around, shot a video an leaked it, and said that it was a staff who did it. Then he claimed he didn't know what happened and said that he's not involved

4. Yeah don't come back~

5. His apology seems so forced

6. If you're really sick, you should just rest instead

7. After all this time? 

8. Looks like he would've pretended nothing of this happened if he didn't get caught. I seriously don't sense an ounce of regret in his apology 

9. How can he end up like this after his first lead role? 

10. That's why he's the one who exposed his own Katalk and now he's hiding behind his mom 

[theqoo] KIM JUNGHYUN'S HEALTH STATUS RIGHT NOW


On the 14th, a public relations agency released Kim Junghyun's handwritten apology and said, "Because Kim Junghyun is not receiving the help of his current management company, he has been unable to apologize and convey his apology for what has happened to him. He is well aware of the wrong he did, and believes that he should ask for forgiveness first, that's why he directly wrote his apology. Kim Junghyun was in a hospital and receiving treatment for depression and insomnia, which he had suffered from the time he started acting as an actor, and he was in a state of regaining his health thanks to managing himself consistently. However, due to recent events, He felt a mental burden and went back to receiving intensive treatment again. He revealed "This is an apology written with courage, to avoid escaping faults and responsibilities despite my poor health."


original post: here

1. Making excuses until the end... He doesn't take ownership of anything. If he's having it that hard, just go rest and don't burden others

2. There are tens of people who are as mentally tormented as you and who are receiving stress too. He should've apologized sincerely 3 years ago, don't even think of becoming an actor again and just go receive treatment 

3. Why is he like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's faking his disability seriously 

4. He's always talking about how sick he is every day. Yeah if you're sick just don't come back 

5. If you're this sick, go get treatment and don't burden others

6. His personality isn't fitted to be an actor. He needs to rest

7. Don't come back again 

8. He's so sick in the head that he can't hold back anything and it really shoes. The issue is that he crosses the line with his attitude 

9. Wow just look at the people who've been training under an entertainment company and who were already diagnosed with depression in high school, they're so comparable to him 

10. Nobody is biting this 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com