Tuesday, April 13, 2021

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] YOON JISUNG, 'I'LL BE YOUR NIGHT' LEAD... FIRST DRAMA CHALLENGE AFTER DEBUT

 

According to the Sport TV News coverage on the 13th, Yoon Jisung will appear in the drama 'I'll Be Your Night.'

'I'll Be Your Night' is a healing romance drama about the story of an idol band member and a private doctor who moved in to secretly treat the world's best idol suffering from sleepwalking. Previously, NU'EST JR confirmed his appearance and gained attention.

'I'll be your night' is scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year.

original post: here

1. Oh Jisung's first drama congrats congrats, I'll tune in 

2. Wow daebak!!!! I must watch this, I'll always support you Jisung-ah 

3. Lead? Why do they have to media play like that? There's another lead though? 

4. Him?? Lead????

5. Lead....? 

6. They claim he's a lead, but he's not even the lead.. He's not the main lead.. There's another male leadㅠㅠ It's the same as Boys Over Flowers F4... He's just one of the band members. This title will create more misunderstanding than othersㅠㅠ

7. As long as he's a good actor who cares... There are so many writers who are choosing idols over rookie actors nowadays, but it's a bargain. I bet idols know themselves they're signing up for potential hate 

8. People can say whatever they want, but he's challenging himself to a new start and I'm always there to congratulate him. The story looks a bit hard to pull off, but I hope he finds a good opportunity to shine 

9. He's not quite lead-worthy......

10. ????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com