Tuesday, April 13, 2021

[theqoo] KANG DANIEL "CONGRATS ON IOI'S REUNION, WHAT ABOUT WANNA ONE'S REUNION? OPEN HEART" ft. COMEBACK

Kang Daniel revealed his thoughts on Wanna One's full group reunion saying
"Wanna One was a precious memory, I'm thinking positively about a reunion"

During Kang Daniel's appearance at CGV Cheongdam Cine City, a question about Wanna One's full group reunion was asked. Kang Daniel answered "Congratulations to IOI sunbaenim for finding an opportunity to show us a good side of them again". "Me too, my heart/mind has always been opened to it. Wanna One was a precious memory to me. In retrospect, there are some things that I feel like I was lacking, but since it's a precious and good memory to me, if ever the opportunity comes, I will positively consider it". 

original post :here

1. ? No but why are people bashing him so much?ㅋㅋㅋ  I'm just passing by but damn... Kang Daniel is simply answering the question that the journalist asked, must you guys flood here to swear at him? Don't the kids who are leaving these mocking comments know what actually happened too? You guys are purposely trying to hurt him and it's just so childishㅋㅋㅋ 

2. I think this will come down to personal preference, but I personally wouldn't want them to reuniteㅋㅋ 

3. He did a pretty good job answering that question. And he's quite handsome too. I hope his album hits daebak 

4. I'm another member's fan from the old Wanna One but I can't understand why there are so many antis stuck on Daniel;; Congrats on coming back, I hope your album does well 

5. What? With a rigged group? 

6. Does he think that you can simply have a full-group reunion just because he feels like it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. He's all by himself now and it must not be easy. He can't even sing... The other members are doing well so please stop mentioning them 
> He's selling well alone, so don't worry about him 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he's doing just fine alone?

8. Wow are all the kids there still stuck in Produce2's ending?

9. He's shameless from saying this with his own mouth 

10. Can you guys calm down, he's not even saying this as something official... He's simply answering a question... I'm a group's fan and I can't care less whether they reunite or not, I just want them to be successful in life!


[theqoo] KANG DANIEL 3RD MINI ALBUM [YELLO] 'ANTIDOTE' MV




original post: here

1. This song is daebak too!!!

2. I just saw the showcase stage and it was seriously crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Fast release all the songsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

3. He's such a good performer

4. The song feels so unfamiliar but watching it with the MV, it was so nice... I'm curious to see the stage, it feels like a freaking hard performance 

5. The first part was so good 

6. It's nicer when he has a mix between rap and dance, I've always thought that he would become a male solo like Rain. Can his AR team work harder;; His songs are always a bit of a shame 

7. I watched the showcase and the stage is so good with the yellow 

8. He's f*cking cool on stage

9. His stage was freaking amazing. He drags you in 

10. Wow F*ck his stage was the real thing. Please appear on music shows faster 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com