Wednesday, April 21, 2021

[theqoo] (G)I-DLE'S MASS SUPPORTER TEAM'S DISBANDMENT NOTICE


original post: here

1. The reason why you need to kick out a problematic member as soon as possible

2. Seriously, everyone is having such a hard time because of that person

3. I thought that I-dle was disbanding

4. The solution was to kick out the problematic member ASAP. Aside from the core fans, the fandom will just collapse

5. I-dle are just ruined at this point; all of this because of Soojin alone

6. Sigh.. Soojin, get out

7. The operators of the support team are also fans. They must have had it so hard mentally and physically..

8. Wow my ex-bias group also had a problematic member. They decided to keep them and the group failed in the end.... Looks like I-dle will also follow that route.. I can see the end

9. The fans are the ones to cut her off first... the company seriously sucks at doing their job

10. The rational fans are all leaving... for real, this is hopeless


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com