Wednesday, April 21, 2021

[theqoo] KANG DANIEL'S LIVE TODAY AT THE SHOW'S ENCORE

original post: here

1. Looks like his fans are really doing the best to support him but if he wants to pay them back, he needs to practice more

2. He can't sing and doesn't show any sincerity

3. Wow I'm surprised but for all the bad reasons... He really needs to practice more...

4. I saw a lot of people talking about it so I looked it up myself. Rather than him being bad or good, I feel like he has no confidence. Maybe because there's nobody in front of him because of the current situation... the fans and him worked hard to get #1 so he should at least be a bit more confident no?

5. His skills aside, I really hate how his fans are making up excuses for him. Even rookies wouldn't be like this. Even singers who have controversial encore stages try their best to sing and don't make up excusesㅋ every time he releases an album, it gets to the HOT category so I see him a lot and I know that he released a few albums already. He's a singer no? Should we really say that he's still learning considering his seniority?

6. Wow I'm so embarrassed

7. What is this ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Ey he didn't get one note right ever since the start no?? This is way too bad

9. Before talking about his soprano, it's just so shocking that he couldn't even get the pitch right in the first part... how did he record this...

10. Isn't it because the song is too high for Kang Daniel?...

11. This is too se..severe..

12. Uhm... I not sure if I can call him a singer...

13. When I saw his MV at first, I already felt that this song was too high for Kang Daniel. Whether or not he can sing, that's what I felt about his song

14. Who even sings their encore like this?ㅋㅋㅋ there are so many dumbfounding comments hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. It's possible that his vocal cords weren't in good condition but I've never thought that he was good at singing before eitherㅋㅋㅋ so it's not like I was particularly looking forward to his skills... also, I don't think that his vocal cords had anything to do with him not singing on pitch?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com