Friday, April 30, 2021

[theqoo] A GIRL GROUP WHO HAS DIVIDED OPINIONS WHEN IT COMES TO CHOOSING THE VISUAL MEMBER....



STAYC
Seriously, it's really ambiguous to pick one member...

original post: here

1. Soomin

2. Yoon or Seeun for me

3. I seriously like the rabbit-type and this grandma likes Soomin the most...

4. Yoon or J

5. The more I see them, the more Soomin attracts my attention

6. Yoon. For real, doesn't she have the face that girls would like?.. But honestly, they are all pretty ㅠ

7. Sieun!

8. Seeun or J

9. Seeun ㅠㅠ❤️

10. Isa

11. Of course it's J

12. Seeun or Jayoon

13. Who's the kid on the most left in the first picture?ㅜㅜ she looks like a turtle

14. Isn't it obviously Seeun?...

15. I like all of them but... especially Soomin, I f*cking like her... Soomin-ah, I love you

16. Yoon

17. They are seriously all pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com