Friday, April 30, 2021

[theqoo] "I LIVE ALONE" PARK NARAE, AT THE MENTION OF THE THE SCANDAL → GRANDFATHER "A HUMAN IS NEVER COMPLETE" TEARS AFTER HEARING ADVICE

Park Narae's grandfather said, "I heard roughly about the story." "Every person is incomplete, you cannot be 100% good at everything you do. Still, a person needs to work hard. When your grandmother passed by, this is what she said: Narae, being a person is difficult. However, you need to work hard. You shouldn't listen to the bad things people are telling you". Hearing this, Park Narae broke into tears. 

Her grandfather gave heartfelt advice, "Think about that and make an effort." When Narae Park got up from her seat, her grandfather also teared up after holding back. Her grandfather said, "Narae grew up alone, going to school by herself because she didn't know anyone around her. Us grandmother and grandfather shouldn't become a burden for her. We should be people that can support Narae"

Park Narae said, "My father passed away early, so grandfather told me a lot of good things just like my father," "I think people are hurting because of me. I feel so sorry towards the members".

Kwak Dowon said "I feel like she'll die from the pain now, I can't even help her or tell her to find strength. All I can do is be next to her be there to listen and hand her tissues if she needs."
Park Narae said "I will work hard to show you a better side of me"


original post: here

1. I personally don't like celebrities coming in variety shows or talk shows crying to say how sorry they are when they mess up. It could be seen as trying to earn sympathy from people, there are plenty of celebrities who have done things like that before. If you want to show sincerity, it's a lot better to apologize and show that you're actually a better person after

2. Why are people always finding stuff they don't agree with, is it so hard to just take things at face value? If you can't accept an apology even when people apologize for them, then what's the point of even having the word 'apology' exist? 
Until when are you guys going to nitpick the bad things all the time? You guys are going to end up killing someone at this rate. Stop it already, it's so hard to watch her already.... She's already reflecting in her own way, at this rate you guys are going to become the perpetrators with your comments

3. Who do you think is really going oba here?ㅋㅋ  Rather than Park Narae being oba, the comments here are going even more oba

4. Yet you guys are fine with people with DUI, druggies, gamblers, who are actual criminals coming on TV and you guys still believe they're good people

5. Park Narae!!!! Fighting!!!!

6. There are so many people who did way worse than Park Narae on broadcast with their sexual harassment and are still perceived as unproblematic though? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. A police investigation is freaking obaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. She's done something embarrassing this one time, but now she knows. I hope she redeems gagmen's dignity in the future

9. Although a police investigation is oba, I don't think telling her "fighting" is the right thing either

10. I've never liked Park Narae and this scandal made me dislike her even more, but even I wonder if people aren't going too far with this... She's already written an apology, her channel got terminated and she's even getting a police investigation right now. How far do you guys want to take this?ㅋㅋ  There are so many unofficial claims about her on Youtube that this whole situation is becoming a mess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com