Wednesday, April 28, 2021

[theqoo] JAPANESE IDOL THAT JAPANESE PEOPLE CLAIM LOOK KOREAN...






JO1's Kono Junki
They said that he was the most popular in Korea (but turns out he's not that popular)


They also say that the way he speaks Japanese sounds like a Korean speaking Japanese... (I don't speak Japanese so I'm not sure about this)

original post: here

1. He kinda looks like an NCT or The Boyz member in that first gif

2. Oh for realㅋㅋㅋㅋ he kinda has that fox-type look...

3. I can understand why they said that he sounds like a Korean speaking Japaneseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Japanese doesn't really have any nasal sound so he sounds like a Korean. I can also understand why his looks are considered Korean tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. He's pretty handsome

6. Hul this is for real??ㅋㅋ

7. As expected, I knew it was about Junki

8. I thought that he was Korean at firstㅋㅋ

9. The Boyz-type of face

10. Oh he seriously looks Korea. Even his Japanese sounds Korean

11. Oh seriously, the way he speaks Japanese sounds like a Korean who's good at speaking Japaneseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. He totally looks Korean

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com