Wednesday, April 28, 2021

[enter-talk] BECAUSE JOO HAKNYEON WAS FAMOUS BEFORE DEBUTING

I think that's why he's not included in The Boyz' Bermuda line
Even so, he's definitely handsome
I'll share pictures of Joo Haknyeon back then








 

post response:
[+289][-39]
original post: here

1. [+197, -9]
But isn't Joo Haknyeon also really handsome?? I was pretty shocked when I saw him on Produce

2. [+117, -4]
Wasn't his nickname during Produce the human Jeju orange???? Seeing his gifs, he really looks like a human Jeju orange

3. [+82, -2]
I remember that Joo Haknyeon was damn famous during Produce for his looksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there were so many people around me who had him as their pick

4. [+68, -9]
Haknyeonie would've done way better if not for the evil's editing.... these devils really edited him like themselvesㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+55, -2]
When it comes to looks and skills, The Boyz are seriously levelling up. For real, I'm a The B now but one or two months ago, I seriously didn't know any of them aside of Haknyeon. But Haknyeon's skills really improved so I was shocked. He kinda had that awkwardness throughout the whole Produce but he sang his part so well in The Red Wedding and he's even the lead dancer now and his dancing really improved which somehow make me so proud ㅠㅠ... My bias is Chanhee

6. [+40, -6]
Joo Haknyeon would've seriously debuted in Wanna One if not for the evil's editing. His ranking almost only went down on the last episode

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com