Friday, April 16, 2021

[theqoo] MALE-FEMALE IDOLS' INTERACTION ON INSTAGRAM THAT FANS FOUND UNCOMFORTABLE

Sejeong: Every time I call oppa, it's always so loud <3

Sejeong: Oppa, my eyes are weird... you look handsome... :o

Sejeong: I can even drink soju from your collarbones



Sejeong: Excuse me, I got an indescribable shock from your wink, this is what a heart attack is right? 
> Isn't your comment too random...
> There are a lot of Babals here (T/n: Jisung's fanclub name). Please do it in moderation
> Please think a bit. There are so many eyes watching here. Did you think about it?
> If you two want to talk, do it on Katalk
> Sejeong-nim! What about just wishing him happy birthday on a post where he's thanking fans for wishing him happy birthday? There will be a lot of people reading this kind of TMI comment so I'm suggesting you to do it in your private chat <3
 
original post: here

1. Uhm...ㅋㅋ

2. There are over 2,000 comments on this post wow

3. If he was my bias, I would indeed be triggered...

4. Why are there so many kids hating on them here? Seriously, the fan community in our country is so weird

5. They know each other?

6. Kim Sejeong already had rumors like this around her back then and even on Uncanny Encounter... she's just bringing this upon herself

7. Her soju comment was too much

8. I get that these two are close but her comments are indeed too over the top. But I'm fine

9. If there are always talks like this surrounding her, she should be careful..

10. Looks like these two are just f*cking closeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If the fans are fine, then I'm fineㅋㅋ

11. It does seem like something that will get divided opinions..

12. Is this post even worth more than 2K replies?????

13. This is eba... especially the part where she talks about contacting him.. just why would she bring that up...

14. Why is this problematic..

15. The first reply is a bit ;; but the other ones are just cute

16. Oh.. so these two are close.. It's my first time learning about it. I wonder how they got close
> They had a musical together~!!

17. Of course they are aware that they are talking to each other like this and know that this isn't crossing the line between themselves.. Why hate on them aimlessly..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. I can understand why the fans would hate this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com