Friday, April 16, 2021

[theqoo] NA YOUNGSEOK PD WHO MADE KAI A FIXED MEMBER OF HIS VARIETY SHOW

"CEO / employee
The Devil Wears Jung Nam Season 2"

"The man that Gucci loves <Kai>"


original post: here

1. His legs are daebak long

2. This program was so boring so I didn't expect them to have a second seasonㅋㅋ even so, if Kai goes, their chemistry will be fun to watch

3. 
"Jung Nam: I look young?
Kai: I think that I would believe you if you said that we were friends (of the same age)
Jung Nam: To that extent?
Kai: Jung Nam-ah (T/n: using informal speech)

It's already funnyㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

4. Ah this will be so funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Hul daebak. I wanna watch it

6. Kai is serious about fashion. I think that it'll be fun

7. Kai's proportions are crazy...

8. Kai is gently funny so I like himㅋㅋㅋ

9. Ah I'm reading this again so it's not a dream.. It's even in the HOT category nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. The teaser was so funny ㅜㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com