Thursday, April 15, 2021

[theqoo] NEW EXPOSÉ ABOUT SEO YEJI'S INTERNATIONAL STUDIES IN SPAIN

 

B says "We went to the same church. At first, I was working hard to get along with her since a new kid arrived. She also looked kind and I thought she was a good kid. However, she would pretend to be nice in front of you but would swear at your back. Considering her school days controversies, the people in Madrid all knew that Seo Yeji didn't make it to the university"
"[B] said that they received Seo Yeji's power trip and said "I've been living in Spain for a long time, so I didn't know much about Korean culture. However, Seo Yeji was asking her friends in Korea to share their bank number and she even asked for mine. She got so mad that I had to give it to her in the end. She used this money to fly to Barcelona and never returned that money back. I tried to contact her and she was saying in that willy-nilly tone that "You wouldn't even dare to stare at me if you were in Korea"."



original post: here

1. I'm so shocked at the level of development in this story 

2. She's seriously scary 

3. Huh, this needs to be fact checked

4. ????????????????????????????????????????????????? So she asked for their bank number and when they refused, she got mad and they ended up giving it to her? And she basically used their money and flew away with it?????????????????????????????????????????

5. ???? This is basically dine and dash?? 

6. Don't tell me...Who even asks for the bank number of people??? 

7. What a special person.... 

8. I can't help but believe them?.... She's a criminal 

9. Isn't she a criminal then...? 

10. I thought she was a pro manipulator at first, but now she's a scammer too?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com