Thursday, April 15, 2021

[theqoo] MNET KINGDOM : LEGENDARY WAR'S VIEWERS' RATING YESTERDAY....

0.2%

original post: here

1. The whole broadcast was so boring and the winner's merit is also so-so. I don't even care who wins anymore so I became disinterested and stopped watching since yesterday

2. So many idols nowadays and I don't care about any of them

3. The editing is seriously no fun

4. I don't think that viewership is important for this kind of program so... but there are just too many problematic things surrounding it

5. It's not that they are failing but that the noises surrounding the program are so problematic

6. If the editing was fun, I would watch it but it's so boring

7. Unlike Queendom, I don't know anyone's songs aside from BTOB's and iKON's so it's just uninteresting.... I was used to seeing a lot of variety from Queendom and it was fun

8. Do the foreign fans know that the national viewership is this horrible?

9. Whether it's the editing or the stages, RTK was way more fun..

10. Even if I wasn't a fan of anyone, I found RTK way more fun. I just watched Kingdom for a little bit

11. You somehow need female idols for this kind of programs to do well..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not sure why though

12. If they are gonna do it as unfairly as yesterday's episode, then they should just scrap the whole thing

13. The amount of screen time that the groups get differs way too much and the behind the scenes are way too long. So it's boring

14. Even more boring than RTK

15. Even Boys24's lowest ranking was 0.3%. Kingdom is an utter fail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com