Monday, May 17, 2021

[theqoo] AESPA [NEXT LEVEL] MV + MELON RANKING

 


original post: here

1. The song is goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ it kinda gives me the old DBSK feel ㅋㅋㅋ it's exciting

2. I thought that I was listening to another song for a moment ㅋㅋㅋ

3. Oh... the middle felt like they changed song but it's f*cking good ㅋㅋㅋ

4. What the?ㅋㅋㅋ the song is my styleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. The song is goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. It feels like they stuck Shinee's Clue + Note together

7. Karina, I love you

8. At first I was like "huh?" but the more I listen to it, the more addicting it becomes

9. How can people compare this to Mafia?... this one was good since my first listen

10. The song is so-so but it was fine since I listened to it with the MV....it's good that they are faithful to their concept

11. The song is so my style...

12. Wow my heart was racing. On my second listen, there were parts that were catching. The song is fine



[theqoo] AESPA COMEBACL [NEXT LEVEL]'S REAL TIME ENTRY RANKING ON MELON...


original post: here

1. I like Aespa so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. The song is good

3. The song good and the MV was freaking pretty but the song kinda sounded like Make A Wish which is a shame

4. I never fangirled on SM's 2nd generation male and female idols and their 3rd generation idols weren't my style but Aespa's song is making my heart beatingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. But the song is f*cking good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ at first it was weird but it's really freaking good

6. I thought that SM was gonna be out of season but they are actually surviving ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. The song this time is freaking good

8. I like conceptual stuff so this is straight in my alley 

9. Wow I thought this song would be hard to pull off... But the MV is so good

10. It feels like we're finally opening the 4th generation of idols now. They're just f*cking unique. If they're not able to open the 4th generation and succeed with this song, I bet the next one to debut

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com