Monday, May 17, 2021

[theqoo] SEVENTEEN 2021 CONCEPT TRAILER: POWER OF 'LOVE'





original post: here

1. The concept song is so good but the animation.... Is that the best they could do?
They probably spent money on this, but ugh this is just so wrong. 
It would've been so much better with the real members
Is there a reason they had to use illustrations?

2. You need to listen to Woozi's voice at the end ㅠㅠ it makes my mood suddenly good

3. Seventeen I'll love you until I die

4. The drawing seriouslyㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The voice at the end was so good

5. Woozi's voice color is so nice... 

6. Seventeen I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Woozi's voice in the last part is so refreshing

8. I hate the animation but I like the refreshing songㅜㅠ

9. I was so taken aback when I saw he didn't have an arm, It's nice that the song overshadowed the animationㅎㅎ ; I'll listen to it a lot

10. I know the artist is an illustrator, but they did that alone in 2 weeks only;;;;;;;; This is f*cking brutal

11. Animating within 2 weeks alone... Wow... That's crazy 

12. The aura and the voice colors are too pretty, I'm curious to hear the comeback song 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com