Saturday, May 8, 2021

[theqoo] IDOL DRAMA 'IMITATION' STARTS OFF WITH A VIEWERSHIP IN THE 0% RANGE

'Imitation' started off with a poor audience rating.

According to the viewer's rating research company Nielsen Korea, the first episode of KBS 2TV Friday drama 'Imitation', which aired on May 7th, recorded a national rating of 1% and 0.9%. The average audience rating did not exceed 1%.

Even considering the schedule of 11:20 pm on Friday, it didn't score high.

T/N: This show replaced Park Hye-soo's drama Dear.M

original post: here

1. F*cking boring

2. The acting feels like I'm watching a web drama and the direction kept on being cut off.... also the colors and filming was just not pretty. It felt like an EBS drama

3. It's because of the timing. I wasn't expecting much from the viewer's rating. 0.9% is fine

4. I've been so used to the quality of other dramas nowadays. I just couldn't watch this

5. Uhmm I was curious so I watched it a bit but rather than the actors having no recognition, I just felt like it was boring.... it's hard to keep my focus

6. There are f*cking lots of hate comments hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ people who want to watch it will watch it. Stop with the "who's gonna watch this?" BSㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I found it fun though ㅠㅠㅠ

8. Aside from Jiyeon, it was my first time seeing all of the other actors. I thought it was a web drama

9. No matter how I look at this, it just seems like a web drama

10. Why is Jiyeon filming this kind of drama?

11. It wasn't fun for me

12. This whole drama is just not fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com