Saturday, May 8, 2021

[theqoo] POST OF SOMEONE LEAVING AN IDOL'S FANDOM

 

(Uknow Yunho's gallery)

"Now that I've quit the fandom, I f*cking regret my life"

I'm bawling my eyes out at home right now, I put an end to my fangirling life

Wow I seriously I've never felt so refreshed or relieved.

I regret not being able to spend the money that I used for a celebrity who doesn't even know my face for an additional meal for my parents, my dongsaeng or my boyfriend.

I realize just how useless fangirling on a celebrity is, I felt down to my core how I should've used that time to be spent with my relatives instead.

If there is someone who is still debating over quitting a fandom, just do it. You'll feel so refreshed once you're out. 

You also won't feel any lingering feelings.

Original post: Here


1. This is because OP isn't fangirling for herselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
If you enjoyed your time fangirling, then you shouldn't feel any remorse

2. It's not like Uknow Yunho forced her to be his fan, she's the one who should blame herself for continuing to support him

3. I don't buy any goods from my bias anymore and I don't participate in any of the supports, but I wouldn't say I quit the fandom

4. It's because of his controversy that OP feels that way. If you just decide to quit a fandom normally, you wouldn't regret it

5. I get such a reality check when I look at the albums that I bought... I never know I spent that muchㅋㅋㅋ

6. I'm still shocked that people spend so much money to fangirl on idols 

7. Me too in the past, I've always bought all the albums and goods but they're seriously so useless and it's a waste of money... Your heart will be way more at ease if you're a light fan

8. Fangirling as a light fan is the most enjoyableㅎㅎ 

9. The best is fangirling and your heart's content

10. For goods, buy them if you really need them. I quit the fandom, but I'm still wearing my ex-bias' sneakers just fineㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com