Monday, May 10, 2021

[theqoo] NCT DREAM HOT SAUCE MV FT. SALES



original post: here

1. They killed it with the beat

2. the beat is f*cking good 

3. Those SM f*ckers.... Dream is indeed the god of idols 

4. Oh it's so good!!!!! The b-side tracks Wale and Our Seasons are all my type 

5. The song is totally good?ㅋㅋㅋ  It has that NTC style to it ㅋㅋㅋ 

6. The melody and the lyrics are so unique and fun. The more you listen to it, the more addictive it becomes and the song itself is fine? Dream's harmony and the voice of everyone together is so nice 

7. The kids who sang Chewing Gum... They grew so much.. 

8. The rap seriously was bad........ The song is hard to pull off. It doesn't stick to the ear

9. The rap aside from Mark is..... 

10. Mark's rap was goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Are they finally going more public friendly than before? Their songs are becoming better and better suited for muggles! The MV is also well-shot. I feel like it has that Latin beat that people overseas would enjoy too 

12. Their rap is so bad aside from Mark'sㅠㅠㅠ But the chorus was good 


[theqoo] NCT DREAM, NEW ALBUM SURPASES 1.71M SALES 'BOMBASTIC'


NCT DREAM's 1st Full album Hot Sauce has reached 1,716,571 copies in pre-sales, reaching a new record and selling 243% more than the previous work "Reload", achieving their best figures to date and showing their strong power.


original post: here

1. Hul I seriously don't know any of the songs or the members but they seriously sell well 

2. At this rate, aren't they at the top of the all-time sales ranking?ㅋㅋㅋ  Wow 

3. The people who are looking for a way to diss them every with this are so low....You guys claim that they release more versions in order to boost their sales, but all idols do this, as long as they sell 1M it's an achievement ㅎㅎ

4. I'm a fan, but even I got shocked, I've never seen a number like thisㅠㅠ I feel like I'm dreaming 

5. Our Dream... Now that they've grown, they're starting to get hateㅎㅅㅎ  But I don't feel offended at all 

6. They have 7 versions of the Jewel album 3 versions of photobook versions, so with this in mind, I can understand how they could reach this number with 10 versions

7. I would've felt sorry not to buy a single copy, I'm so looking forward to this 

8. I wonder how much would this be without China's mass purchase

9. "Strong power"??? I don't think so. It should be the fans' power. If the song is that good, I'll listen to it!!

10. Is it because they have 2 Chinese members? Looks like they're doing better than their hyung's group



[theqoo] NCT DREAM FIRST FULL ALBUNM 'HOT SAUCE' FIRST DAY OF FIRST WEEK SALES


(2nd graph: Ridin sales in 1 week)
(3rd graph: cumulative 1st week sales per album)

original post: here

1. They've already surpassed 650K!!!

2. At 18:30, they've reached 650K copies, congrats congrats

3. Dream I love you... 

4. Wow Ridin's album spiked on day 6. Was it on the weekend?? They seriously sell well 

5. Daebak, all this in one day... 

6. My album should arrive tomorrow... Send mine 

7. Wow they're seriously amazing, Dream congrats congrats

8. Wow.... Already.... this is crazyㅋㅋㅋ  I want my CD to come faster too ㅠㅠㅠ

9. F*ck crazy

10. The fandom + 7 Dreamies + comeback after 1 year + 1st full album, I was expecting to have a jump in sales

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com