Monday, May 10, 2021

[theqoo] OH MY GIRL 'DUN DUN DANCE' MV





original post: here

1. We can trust Oh My Girl, it's freaking good

2. Wow it's so fresh and the song is good. It makes your mood betterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. It makes your mood so good.... I want to listen again just for the feeling it gives

4. It's seriously been so long since I've heard  a good song from the first listenㅠㅠㅠ It's freaking goodㅠㅠㅠ

5. Crazy crazy crazy seriously the song is so crazy, daebak 

6. Arin is so pretty 

7. Binnie's voice color is so good

8. Crazy. Oh My Girl is summer and summer is Oh My Girl 

9. This will be on repeat this summer

10. The song is good, but the rap really sticks to your head

11. I'll listen to this all summer, it's so good. The b-side tracks are also good 

12. The more I listen to it, the more I feel happyㅎㅎ  The MV was well-made too 

13. The song is so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠand the choreo is vibrant

14. It's less addictive than I've expected, I preferred Nonstop 

15. The rap is the killing partㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song is so good

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com