Monday, May 10, 2021

[theqoo] MAJOR TITLE SONGS MADE BY PARK JINYOUNG FOR HIS GIRL GROUPS

Irony

Tell Me

So Hot

Nobody

2 Different Tears

Be My Baby

Like This

I Feel You

24H

Bad Girl Good Girl

Breathe

Goodbye Baby

I Don't Need A Man

Touch

Signal

What Is Love

Feel Special

ICY

Mafia

original post: here

1. These are all bops

2. What Is Love was the best

3. Mafia is the worst...

4. But aren't these 3 Twice songs the ones that performed the worst in the charts?

5. He gets worse with time..

6. Until Miss A, he was good

7. I thought that Not Shy was also composed by JYP?

8. What Is Love was seriously good...

9. To be honest, all his songs are good

10. A few of these are seriously bopsㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is Love seriously suits Twice perfectly

11. Looks like ITZY doesn't match with JYP

12. Hul, I like all the songs here

13. My favorite is Feel Special

14. I like Mafia though

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com