Friday, May 21, 2021

[theqoo] JUNGKOOK'S HALF ARM TATTOO ON VLIVE JUST NOW




original post: here

1. I know it's his own decision to have tattoos or not and I'm not in any place to tell him what to do, but it cannot be helped if other people don't like it either

2. It's his own choice but... I usually avoid hanging out with people in real life if I saw they have this kind of tattoo

3. Wow it looks so good~ Please do more~ Do them on both armsㅇㅇ I hope the other members will also get tatoo~

4. F*cking sexy, since it's Jungkook doing it, it suits him 

5. My bias also has tattoosㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I find it sexy 

6. It does look sexy though? But his face is like a baby... 

7. I was thinking "he probably got some more" when clicking on the post and he really did get a lot 

8. What's up with this post having over 2000 commentsㅋㅋㅋ  We will have 3000 comments soonㅋㅋㅋ  Our super star Jungkook is so good at making haters🤭 He can do whatever he wants👍💜

9. I'm just glad he only did that on one arm.. 

10. He originally tattooed the one inside his arm no? This looks like something else


11. Rather than Jungkook, I'm more shocked by V's hairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did he just get it permed?

12. Just with one tattoo, Jungkook is performing an all-kill on all communitiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ His star factor is amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Too severeㅠㅠㅠ

14. Since when did he get so many tattoos? I seriously don't like this 

15. Wow he looks weirder and weirder....

16. I hate tattoos usually, but I'm fine with Jungkook's. Why is his face so handsome? Wow he's f*cking handsome with short hari 

17. I'm living overseas and it's even hard here to see people with this much tattoos. They usually just get one at the time. Even people overseas will get shocked over this many tattoos, so I'm not surprised by Koreans' reactions

18. ?? Why are people telling him to stop getting tattoos? So many f*cking weird people here... It suits him 

19. It's better than I thought, quite fashionable 

20. People really think that's pretty???? I don't get it.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com