Friday, May 21, 2021

[theqoo] SEO SOOJIN'S FAN'S APOLOGY AFTER BEING SUED BY THE UNNIE OF THE VICTIM


"Yes I understand. 
I started this because of my feelings as a fan. 
Due to my immaturity, I gave the wrong judgment about the situation 
and ended up doing something wrong

I chose to read the information available at the time
not from the perspective of the person involved
rather from the way I wanted to construe things
and my questions turned into slander and insults
I recognize my faults
and I apologize

Through my one word
You felt a thousand burdens through them
I was overwhelmed by my feelings at that time
and I wasn't able to consider the hurt you might receive

Sorry
I participated in the secondary attack
As an adult, I wasn't able to act mature
Through my carelessness, I hurt other people
I'm deeply sorry

My actions were so cowardly
and I'm so embarrassed of them 
But my shame cannot measure the hurt you received
I'm even more embarrassed of the fact that I couldn't realize this at that time

I hope that this will help you feel less upset
I'm regretting a lot
Sorry

> My actions were so cowardly
Although to you I might look like I'm trying to act servile
And I might even look disgusting to you
But this is the result of my fault 
and I'm willing to carry the load

However
despite the fact
First of all, I want to acknowledge my fault
and I regret them 
I sincerely want to apologize
and I absolutely wanted to convey this apology

I'm taking back all the words that I spat
And I will attempt to patch up the wound I created
It makes me realize how important words are once again

I hope I am able to resolve any pain you might've felt
through my apology
I'm sorry

original post: here

1. Just pay the money

2. Who will write an apology starting with "Yes I understand" (t/n: similar to  "ok I got it" tone)

3. I don't feel like it's an apology

4. This is an apology??????? Looks like she's just fooling around f*ck just pay the full amount of the lawsuit

5. ....? Am I the only one who can see a weird nuance in this post? 

6. Wow meanwhile she seems so sarcastic about it

7. Still using that over the top toneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Fighting on your financial therapy

8. That's not an apology? 

9. The same tone, like celebrity like fan ^^

10. Freaking sarcastic, let's sue her with the full amount

11. She's being f*cking sarcastic? ㅋㅋ

12. Let's sue her go go 

13. Like singer, like fan. Please don't go easy on her and sue her full amount

14. F*ck with that "You" this "You" thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (t/n: in Korean, it's a bit direct to use the term "" towards strangers unless you're insulting/looking down on them, usually people will refer to strangers as a 3rd person pronoun to be respectful ie. student-nim/doctor-nim/etc.)

15. Come again?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com