Wednesday, May 19, 2021

[theqoo] TAEMIN'S WAIST TATTOO THAT WAS PROPERLY REVEALED IN HIS NEW MV

At first, he revealed his arm tattoo

He has a tattoo on his waist too but all this time, it was covered with tapes


It was shown properly yesterday when Advice was released

original post: here

1. Oh it's pretty big

2. It's my first time knowing today that he even had tattoos

3. It suits him

4. So cool

6. Peony blossom... I seriously like it so much..

7. Pretty. It suits the MV's vibe too. He revealed it in the right way
 
8. I'm not even Taemin's fan but he really suits crop tops

9. Oh the tattoo is pretty

10. His waist line is pretty and his muscles are so cool

11. My bias also has tattoos so I'm scared that trolls will start to gather hereㅠ Taemin is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the personification of sexy

12. Oh his tattoo is pretty big. It's pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com