Monday, June 7, 2021

[enter-talk] CRAZY, SO WE'RE JUST GONNA SKIP ON PARK CHANYEOL LIKE THIS?

I'm really asking because I'm curious
Are EXO-Ls burying everything...? Park Chanyeol's name??
This is f*cking fascinating. When I saw his two-shots with Baekhyun in the MV, I was so shocked

"*Grumble* I'm having such a hard time because I met the wrong member"

post response:
[+1,717][-41]
original post: here

1. [+751, -7]
Huh? Who's Chanyeol?..

2. [+611, -8]
For real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was seriously shocked. To be honest, I don't want to compare but if he was a girl, she wouldn't even be able to dream

3. [+518, -12]
No no, we just treat him as if he was transparent...

4. [+278, -2]
What is there to hide? He never responded so it's not like there was anything we can do

5. [+250, -2]
Don't misunderstand ㅋㅋ It's not that we're hiding it and embracing him. We are altogether treating him like a transparent human and are in the process of excluding him ㅋㅋ Do you think that we're this toxic? We are side eyeing him real hard right now

6. [+244, -1]
Chanyeol..? We're not NCT, we don't have any new member

7. [+213, -8]
EXO-Ls did everything they could from radio messages to balloons so why are people bullsh*tting saying that we're embracing him?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ please direct your shots at SM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com