Wednesday, June 2, 2021

[enter-talk] HUL JOY IS #1

The changes in the charts these days have been crazy (all fandoms are working hard streaming...) so I went in to look at the ranking and Joy is #1ㅠㅠ!!!!! I'm another group's fan but I feel like Joy really put a lot of attention in that song. She always seems hardworking so I like her... ㅎㅎ

original post: 
[+191][-45]
original post: here

1. [+49, -16]
I like Bangtan and Joy and I'm listening to both songs so much ㅜㅜ

2. [+22, -11]
She's been maintaining her #1 on Bugs and Genie since midnight 

3. [+19, -5]
I like the fact that she succeededㅠㅠ

4. [+11, -0]
In case you don't know, Army and Reveluvs are not feeding into trolls, both songs are good and everyone should give interest to both Butter and Hello 

5. [+8, -0]
But we're only talking about Joy winning #1 without mentioning other idols so what's up with the top commentsㅋㅋㅋ  Please have some tact

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com