Wednesday, June 16, 2021

[theqo] AESPA'S NEW SONG THAT REALLY HIT DAEBAK


original post: here

1. Jjang-spa I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. This song is seriously too good!!!ㅠㅠㅠ

3. I'm on the next level

4. Ha seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  My heart is jumping seriously... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Jjang-spa I love you 

5. SMP finally reached the muggles again, as an SM fan, I'm so happy~~~

6. The way they pronounce 'level' is the killing part

7. I'm another group's fan and I gave it a listen for fun and instantly fell into it. I need to listen to it periodically now I think I caught the disease

8. Navis? Calling

9. I see the NuEVO~

10. The way they say 'Next level' just sticks to your ears


[theqoo] THE NUMBER OF LISTENERS LEFT UNTIL AESPA HITS #1 IN 24HITS CHARTS

The one on the left is the current #1 song
The one on the right is Aespa's Next Level 

Right now there's around 25K difference

Aespa got bumped to #2 now
The rain forecast on Friday might change it

original post: here

1. I'm satisfied with #2, I'm so happy 

2. Let's go for #1

3. I bet they'll be #1 soon, the song is goodㅎㅎ

4. They're #2 now? Daebak

5. Who's #1 now????
 > BTS Butter

6. Oh daebak ♡♡ the song is too good

7, I hope they get #1

8. There's not that much of a difference, I think we'll be able to see them achieve #!

9. Wow daebak.... They're seriously jjang-spa!!!!

10. It's already amazing that they're #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com