Wednesday, June 16, 2021

[theqoo] BRANDS THAT ARE POPULAR WITH HIGH SCHOOLERS NOWADAYS

"New 'spine breaker' list that is receiving love from high schoolers nowadays (T/N: "spine breaker" = a kid who ask their parents to buy expensive things)

Short-sleeve T-shirt from Ami (130,000 won)
Short-sleeve T-shirt from Maison Kistune (150,000 won)
Sneakers from Maison Margiela (340,000 won)
Cardigan from Thom Browne (1,790,000 won)
Croissant bag from Lemaire (2,150,000 won)"

Wow

original post: here

1. What are they saying..

2. Lemaire on a high schooler? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Lemaire? Even for Browne, it was hot for a moment but it's a bit outdated now no?

4. I'm not sure...

5. Hulㅋㅋㅋ I've seen a lot of people with Maison Margiela and Thom Browne but Lemaire???? They must really have a lot of money.... but nowadays, I've seen Gucci raising up too

6. But they all look countrified. Even if they gave these to me, I wouldn't wear them. Also, I feel like it's the bullies who wear those. Except for the two first ones

7. They are all so-so

8. Maison Margiela and Thom Browne are for real ㅇㅇ

9. I acknowledge Thom Browneㅋㅋ but it should only be worn by people who have a good fit. I've seen super skinny kids and kids with big built wearing it and they both looked so-so

10. I can agree up until Thom Browne but I've never seen anyone with Lemaire

11. Why are they like this... seriously...

12. No but do high schoolers have that much money...?

13. I don't understand why the kids' taste are all so lame

14. Even I don't own Lemaire

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com