Friday, June 4, 2021

[theqoo] BOA,NEGLIGENCE FOR CUSTOM PRODECURES OVER IMPORTED DRUGS, PROSECUTOR'S INVESTIGATION... WILL NOT GET PROSECUTED

Singer BoA received a non-prosecution verdict while under investigation by the prosecution for importing drugs she was prescribed last year from overseas to Korea due to an SM Entertainment employee's mistake.

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/109/0004418427

original post: here

1. Wow I hope she sues her haters

2. What a relief, I hope BoA stays healthy ㅠㅠㅠ

3. I've never seen BoA being problematic in her life, but she started receiving so many hate comments;; F*cking dumbfounding 

4. There's f*cking lots of haters here tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ  If they're not swearing at her, they're throwing low balls and criticism.. I hope she sues.. Just how unfair was it fo rher

5. SM please sue!! BoA fighting!!

6. So many haters that can be sued from this

7. So where did all the haters go?ㅋㅋㅋ  Seriously this is so dumbfounding.. All she was buying was sleeping pills... Please give her some promotions for her 20 yearsㅠㅠ  BoA's albums are so good..

8. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I feel like crying.... Because of this case we didn't even get to see BoA in SM's concert........

9. I wish her health.. 

10. This conclusion is so refreshing...ㅠㅠㅠ  I just hope she doesn't get sick.. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com