Friday, June 4, 2021

[theqoo] RED VELVET JOY'S SOLO DEBUT STAGE 'HELLO' ON MUBANK

 

original post: here

1. Is Joy good at singing..? It's not like this was a performance-heavy stage so it's a shame, but I bet that she'll sing live later

2. They should've dressed her like her album jacket ㅠㅠ

3. I think that she would suit a 90's sexy song. Her legs are long too

4. I think that rather than her lip sync itself, the issue here is that it was too obvious that she was lip syncing

5. They should've at least decorated her stage ㅠㅠ

6. I want to tie her hair

7. What's up with her clothes..

8. I haven't been able to hear her live a lot before.. It's also a shame that her stage set is this empty.. Even so, it's good that she's performing solo since I can hear her voice color a lot. Her voice is so pretty

9. This stage is indeed so-so...

10. Let's sing live ㅜㅜ

11. It's not like the dance and performance were super intense so of course people will talk about it....

12. It makes me wonder why must she lip sync... it's not like the performance was hard either..

13. Her lip syncing was way too obvious... she lip synced the whole thing...

14. It's been a while since I've seen someone lip sync so obviously on stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Joy is pretty but what's up with her hair and clothes..ㅠ the song is good though ㅎ

15. Her clothes, lip sync and hair are all a mess. Please save our Joy

16. I feel like it was too obvious how her lips didn't match the lyricsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and what's up with her clothes?ㅠㅠㅠ Joy is saving this with her freshness ㅠㅠ But Joy is so pretty 

17. What is this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought that it was a comedy show where the comedians purposely lip sync in an exaggerated way; and what's up with her clothes too..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com