Friday, June 18, 2021

[theqoo] HYUNJOO WHO UPDATED HER INSTA JUST NOW + CHAEWON RELEASES NEW STATEMENT ON FANCAFE

Hello, this is Lee Hyunjoo.

First of all, to briefly share my current situation, my younger brother who was sued is still a student, so our entire family is focusing on responding to the lawsuit. Also, although I have not been contacted by the police yet, I learned through a news report that I have been sued also, so it seems we will have to prepare for my lawsuit also. I am well aware that many people are showing concern and support. I sincerely thank you. I have been responding well and think I’ll be able to continue doing well.

Today I am writing because there is an aspect I am a bit concerned about. As you are aware, there was a lot that happened recently, and I know better than anyone that it’s difficult to endure personal attacks or malicious comments. Although I am currently very healthy and doing well, seeing the recent situation, I feel worried because it reminds me of the times when I was unhealthy physically and mentally. I do not want the pain I received to also be given to others.

Anyone can take wrong actions. However, if those who took those actions admit they were wrong and work to correct themselves, I think they can be forgiven and those actions can be called mistakes. Therefore I earnestly request that personal attacks and malicious comments about the [APRIL] members and acquaintances come to a halt.

Until now, I have worked to live with gratitude for even the smallest bits of happiness. Everyone has the right to be happy, and I hope that can be achieved.

Maybe especially because it’s raining today, but various worries are on my mind. I hope everyone has a happy Friday, and thank you for reading my rambling post.
CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. She's seriously kind.. sigh.. she's still worried about others while her family is getting sued. I'm supporting you

2. Seriously, I hope that Hyunjoo and her family walks on the happy path in the future... she's seriously too kind. What an angel ㅠㅠㅠ

3. She doesn't only have a pretty face. After reading her statement, you can just see that she's of another class. Fighting and I hope to see you on TV

4. An angel..

5. Her words are seriously so pretty... Hyunjoo-yah, I support you

6. Just the way she talks is different from the rest. I support her

7. Hyunjoo is seriously so generous.. Her dongsaeng is still a baby and I hope that she and her family can endure through this. I support you!!

8. You f*ckers who wanted to remain neutral, you really can't see the difference in their characters?ㅋㅋ

9. Is she really human? How can she be so kindㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hyunjoo-yah, you need to be happy

10. Wow... I would've never been able to say those words if I was her. Hyunjoo is seriously impressive, fighting ㅠㅠ


[theqoo] APRIL CHAEWON'S STATEMENT
T/N: The first part is a statement from her law firm ONGIL. They claim that due to the defamation, hate speech and insults she received, she is suffering from mental trauma and her side will be taking legal actions. They ask for reports on the acts mentioned above to be sent to ongil@ongillaw.kr.

The second part is her new statement:

Hello, this is April Chaewon.

After reading Hyunjoo's Instagram post today, before fans misunderstand or worry, I want to clarify things once again.

After releasing my statement yesterday, there was a post alleging that even if I did something wrong, I did not admit my wrongs.

I want to clarify this once again.

I've never did anything wrong towards Hyunjoo nor did I make any mistake that should be forgiven.

Due to the spread of false rumors, these claims about me dating my manager or being a bullying perpetrator were received as if they were the truth.

In the post I released yesterday, I didn't confirm the date thoroughly which was my negligence.
I'm sorry.
I was holding and holding everything in but I was feeling unfairly treated so I uploaded it in a hurry,
I'm sorry for causing confusion.

But I would like to say that there was not a single lie in the statement posted yesterday
.
In order to reveal the truth clearly, I am securing pictures, witnesses' statements and other related proofs. I need to submit these to the investigative agency first, and in order to protect the witnesses, I cannot rashly reveal these evidences so please be understanding.

To the fans who are trusting and waiting for me and whom I'm so thankful for, I will repay you with the truth.

Thank you"


original post: here

1. ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ impressive, Hyunjoo-yah, fighting!!

2. Her victim cosplay is insane... looks like they want to make a comeback soon. Fighting over this in the court just because she felt unfairly treated is just so dumb

3. Ah I seriously hate her. Hyunjoo-yah, as long as you are happy.. it must be so tiring ㅠ

4. There wasn't any that many talks about Chaewon's behavior or whatnot. So don't start suing people just with this little hate. She should've just remained quiet. After a little while, everything will quiet down again. Fighting

5. Hyunjoo fighting ^^

6. Her threatsㄷㄷㄷㄷ

7. Rachel and Chaekyung, fighting to you guys too~!

8. Looks like April still has fans

9. Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ but seeing how the two other members who are even more evil than her staying quiet right now, looks like they are using her as a shield

10. Hyunjoo, fighting! But there are barely any kids hating on her even here... they just look like haters so cut it down with the lawsuit;


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com