Friday, June 18, 2021

[theqoo] ROOKIE MODEL WHO LOOKS LIKE HALF SHIN SEKYUNG + HALF HAN SOHEE

model Cha Jooyoung




















original post: here

1. Wow it's really half-half 

2. Wow so many people living in their own world here. She's freaking pretty and she even has an auraㄷㄷ I'm enviousㅠㅠㅠ

3. I can see Han Sohee and Seo Shin Ae

4. Hul this is impressive, she really has both faces

5. I can kinda see Yoon Siyoon too, she has masculine featuers

6. Wow she's literally Han Sohee's cousing??

7. Hul... I can totally see it... And I can see Song Hyegyo too 

8. Wow I can see both... And Ella? too. She's so pretty 

9. Wow I would believe if you told me she's Han Sohee's dongsaeng

10. Her lower face is Han Sohee and her eyes are Shin Sekyung!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com