Sunday, June 27, 2021

[theqoo] ITZY YUNA'S ZARA BAG COORDIS THAT ARE A LITTLE HOT

It's a bag that Yuna carries around often. Because of the Son Minsoo-like price and simple design, it became a pretty popular item nowadays (T/N: Son Minsoo = the girl in CITT who copies to main character. Used to describe a copycat)

OP wanted to buy it back when it went on sale but didn't and it's even harder to buy it now (even more because I'm lazy...), so I kinda gave up on it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




























original post: here

1. It looks like a Saint-Laurent bag...

2. I really don't know what's pretty about the bag but..ㅠㅠ it just looks so cheap; but because Yuna is so pretty, she also suits this kind of bag

3. The bag is so-so.. it looks cheap even when Yuna is wearing it.

4. I want to call her Yuna unnie ^^

5. Yuna is so pretty

6. My gaze didn't go to the bag but to Yuna's slender waistㅋㅋㅋ I'm in awe

7. I saw someone else wearing the same bag in the streets in real life and it didn't give off this vibe... it was just another average bagㅇㅇ

8. You should've told us what bag it isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoona is freaking gorgeous

9. Yuna is such a pretty kid but she dresses up pretty maturely. But Zara bags are pretty bad quality ㅋㅋㅋ

10. Wow she has the same bag as me but it looks so different... this bag is freaking cheap and comfortable so it matches everything

11. Look at her tiny waist...

12. Is this post about the bag or her face? I'm mesmerized by her face

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com