Thursday, July 22, 2021

[teens stories] MY COUSIN IS AN IDOL TRAINEE..

And I'm just...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking jealous. When we meet, she's too tired so we don't talk much.. She's f*cking pretty, is tall and her proportions are also f*cking good. She's actually a trainee at a mid-sized company??

But when we meet with relatives, they all go to her and are like "you must be having it so hard ㅠㅠㅠㅠ" and treat her so prettily. I'm f*cking jealous.. the thing I'm the most envious is that she gets to live her life doing everything she wants..

She asked me how can I live such an average life and if it was boring and also said that she wanted to live her life like a main character. She said that she couldn't live a day just studying like that. When I heard that, I just found that what she said was f*cing true so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck, I bet that's all my inferiority complex right??
My life... why am I living it like this?

post response:
[+387][-46]
original post: here

1. [+498, -7]
What the? Her words are so b*tchy

2. [+479, -6]
There are so many people who study because they have a dream too, so are all celebrities main characters while everyone else is their subordinate?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even the CEO of her company was someone who studied and there are so many people in this world who studied well, have a lot of money and have a good job too... The people who will shoot her CFs in the future are also people who studied and who worked hard to realize their dreams. It's obvious that she'll catch the celebrity disease later on with that mindset

3. [+433, -4]
Who does she think she is to judge other people's lives and say that their lives are boring and average.... She can't succeed with that mindset

4. [+144, -1]
What the.. there would 100% be exposing posts about her after her debut if she acts like this at school too

5. [+99, -1]
Looks like her personality will be exposed if she debuts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com