Thursday, July 22, 2021

[theqoo] OLIVIA RODRIGO LOOKS LIKE A MIX OF NCT HAECHAN + TWICE NAYEON

Olivia Rodrigo is the hottest kid in the US right now




NCT Haechan (I'm not his fan, I took these pictures from posts related to him)



Olivia

Doesn't she look like Haechan??????
But the foreign fans say that her lower face looks like Nayeon

Olivia





By the way, her mom is German and her dad is Filipino. Her nationality is Asian American

original post: here

1. Oh..! For real...!!!!!

2. I get the vibeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also see STAYC's J

3. Wow I thought of Haechan from the start

4. Wow I totally got the vibe just from the first gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Hul crazy, it's like the two of them meshed together

6. She really looks like Haechanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Not sure about Nayeon

8. Her smile looks like Nayeonㅋㅋㅋ how do people find this stuff?ㅋㅋㅋ

9. She looks totally like Haechan wow

10. Ah!! ㅋㅋㅋ me too when I saw Olivia, I thought that she looked like Haechamㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I've never thought of Nayeon but she does look like her though??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ as expected, there must be something in common in all the handsome and pretty kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but they do strangely look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ especially that Haechan kidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why's that so?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Hul when I saw the pictures, I got what you meant right away




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com