Saturday, July 3, 2021

[theqoo] 6 FEMALE IDOLS WHO GET MENTIONED A LOT FOR THEIR VISUALS RECENTLY

This is from OP's perspective

Kim Minjoo



Aespa Karina



I-dle Miyeon



Jang Wonyoung



Oh My Girl Arin



ITZY Yuna



original post: here

1. Karina and Yuna......

2. Miyeon and Minjoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Karina seriously stands out the more I look at her

4. Minjoo ㅜㅜ seriously, she gets prettier every time I see her

5. Wonyoung and Yuna are my type ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ🐰🐰

6. Miyeon has the actress vibes

7. Minjoo, Karina, Wounyoung and Yuna

8. Wounyoung and Minjoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Minjoo, Arin and Yuna

10. Miyeon's face is crazyㅠㅠㅠ

11. Kim Minjoo, Karina and Jang Wonyoung

12. Miyeon and Wonyoung are freaking pretty

13. Seriously you can't deny that the girls in this post are all pretty

14. I seriously agree with this list

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com