Saturday, July 3, 2021

[theqoo] HAN YESEUL'S INSTAGRAM JUST NOW

"This person is the CEO of my previous company Partners Park. She's also the one who introduced my boyfriend to me. I won't make this long.
Shin Hyojung-sshi, I know all of your atrocities. Do you know any shame?"

I put the mosaic on her face

She uploaded her face as is on Instagram

She deleted her post now!

original post: here

1. No but who cares if she introduced her boyfriend? She was the one who decided to date him. Who is threatening who?

2. Seriously, I haven't used the word "empty brains" in a while now

3. ??? What does she mean?

4. What's happening again?

5. Was that person her boyfriend's ex? Why is she so mad?

6. When I saw Han Yeseul running away while filming her drama and revealing her boyfriend, I thought that her values were different because she lived overseas for a long time but turns out, she's just dumb

7. Why are we hiding criminals' faces while exposing commoners' faces like this? She's so empty headed, sigh

8. I wonder what made her lash out? I hope that she solves this..

9. So Han Yeseul also knows that her boyfriend is problematicㅋㅋ

10. What is she saying though..?? Wasn't she boldly dating her boyfriend while knowing his past? So then, isn't it a good thing that she introduced her boyfriend to her? So what atrocities is she talking about?

11. She just seems so thoughtless

12. Han Yeseul, fighting


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com