Wednesday, July 7, 2021

[theqoo] ALADDIN MAKING A FUSS OVER MISDELIVERING ALBUMS RIGHT NOW.TWT


"Hello...?
Are there anyone who purchased NCT Dream's album on Aladdin and received SF9's album instead.. It doesn't match the number of albums I purchased either, they sent me 10 wrong copies.. I was so happy thinking I would be opening my albums after work and I saw those small colorful things and went "What? This isn't our group...""



"Is there anyone who purchased 2 NCT Dream kino albums and received 6 SF9 albums?? Please DM me if you hadㅠ.ㅠ"



"Huh? F*ck 
How could this happen to me........
How can you be this dumb"



"Why is Aladdin like this?"

A lot of people who purchased the SF9 album received the NCT Dream kino album (There are more than the tweets from above)



The album size and the designs are so different that it's dumbfounding
For reference, there haven't been a single NCT fan who received the SF9 album 

I wasn't expecting this to blow up so I'll promote them



Please give a lot of interest to SF9's Tear Drop😂

original post: here

1. Both sides are victims here. NCT Dream's fans must've purchased albums that they never received and SF9's fans receiving albums they didn't ordered

2. Then would SF9's first week sales be reflected in the number of albums NCT Dream's kino version was able to sell...?

3. And I was wondering why my kino album never came............... My precious kino albums ended up in someone else's houseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. How did this even happen??? They had to get both the invoice wrong and the addresses wrong. Looks like they mixed the invoices for the SF9 fans and NCT Dream fans 

5. Mine still haven't arrived yet, so am I gonna receive an SF9 album?

6. This is NCT Dream's album on Aladdin. They've been on sell for 2 days and it's already in short of supplies. If you order today, it will only arrive next week. There are a lot of Dream fans who haven't gotten their albums from Aladdin right now, and it's possible that they'll be receiving the SF9 album next week...

7. How did they mess up the dispatching so much... This is just oba

8. The fans must be f*cking pissed

9. ??

10. .... Hul isn't this going to affect their first week sales?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com