Wednesday, July 7, 2021

[theqoo] BTS' PHOTOSHOOT FOR LOUIS VUITTON

 










original post: here

1. Bangtan are so coolㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm supporting Louis Vuitton putting in hard work for them, those pictures came out so well 

2. Jin can walk on their runways 

3. Hul.... I wasn't expecting J-hope to have the best cut? To be honest, those clothes are hard to pull off, and they're not public friendly, but they suit his image the most. This is straight up made for J-hope

4. Wow what the? Everyone came out so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They all have amazing pictures and their physique are so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is crazy, it's so pretty???

5. As soon as I saw the first picture I went "Wow f*ck"

6. No but that f*cking huge thing is a bag? I'm shocked

7. Suga is so cute

8. Namjoon-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

9. Taehyung's bag is so pretty, but the model is so cool that you don't really see the outfits?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Jungkook suits long coats so wellㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com