Saturday, July 17, 2021

[theqoo] KWON EUNBI OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCES HER SOLO

"Eunbi's bucket list: to release a solo album this year"

"Yes, I'm preparing it right now"

She said herself that she was preparing it

original post: here

1. Because she's good at both singing and dancing!

2. Oh I thought that she was Stephanie at first. They look so alike

3. Eunbi will do well on her own and I know that she'll do even better in the future so I hope that she releases her album quickly so that I can listen to it ㅜㅜ The trolls are are already boiling in the comments. Looks like they are jealous of our unnie

4. Supporting Eunbi

5. Personally, I think that Eunbi's skills are good but I think that from what I've seen from her cover songs, her voice color and voice control are both strong so she'll leave a bigger impact if she was put in a group. So this is a bit of a shame... Depending on what kind of solo and responses she gets, I might change my mind but... it's a shame..

6. Her singing and dancing are both charming so I think that she'll do fine solo. Fighting~!

7. Looks like they won't add her to Rocket Punch

8. I'm excited...

9. She looks like Risabae

10. She kinda looks like Risabae

11. She does have the talent but I'm not sure if she has the star factor to go solo

12. Anyways, I don't think there would be that great of a response and I don't think that she'll even be able to sell 50K or 70K albums by herself. It's not like she has public recognition either..

13. I hope she hits big

14. She needs a good song. Look at Chungha, you'll never know what can happen in life

15. She's seriously pretty and good at work and you need skills to go solo. But it all comes down to planning... Her company needs to pull this off


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com