Saturday, July 17, 2021

[theqoo] THE PERSON ON THE LEFT IS TOO SENSITIVE VS THE PERSON ON THE RIGHT IS TOO INCONSIDERATE

T/N: actual title is 'content of a conversation that is receiving debate over the person on the left is too sensitive vs the person on the right is too inconsiderate

Left: I passed the interview at Daisoㅋㅋ
Right: Really? But I heard that part-timers work crazy hours at Daiso..
Left: .. Can you not just congratulate me? You're draining me
Right: I was saying this because I worry that you'll have a hard time.. You're upset?

original post: here

1. The left is way too sensitive...

2. The right one sighㅋㅋ I f*cking hate people like them

3. With this picture alone, it does feel like left is being sensitive but if the right is always being negative, then left has done nothing wrong

4. I get so annoyed when I hang out with people like the one on the left so I just cut them off. They are way too sensitive

5. I hate the right one. They have no tact

6. The right one has 0 tact. They should be congratulating their friend first

7. Of course the right one is the detestable one here. Who doesn't know how hard it is to work at Daiso? The fact that someone passed an interview is a happy thing so the right one is the party-pooper here. Why are people saying that the left is being sensitive?

8. People like the left one are the worst...

9. Sigh, the people who are like the one on the right are in the category of people who never think about other's feelings. How is that being "worried"?

10. I feel like both of them just don't suit each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. The left one is f*cking twisting the other one's intentions but if the right one congratulated them first, it would've been fine..

12. It's true that the left one is being sensitive and that the right one has no tact. But the right one is more at fault here since it's obvious that the left one was in a bad mood afterwards. So they could've just said sorry but instead, they were asking if they were in a bad mood in a sarcastic way which is even worse

13. Left is straight up too sensitive

14. When I had friends who were both like them, the right one would've been the one friend who annoyed me while the left one was that friend that I just cut offㅇㅇ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com