Monday, July 5, 2021

[theqoo] KWON MINA VS AOA DUMP (FT. EX-BOYFRIEND APOLOGY, MINA MENTIONING JIMIN AGAIN, DELETING JIMIN'S POSTS)

[theqoo] KWON MINA'S EX-BOYFRIEND'S APOLOGY 

"Hello this is Yoo Junyoung. 

First of all, I'm bowing my head low and apologizing to my ex-girlfriend. Because of me, I have harmed her in so many ways and I'm sorry. I will pay back all the money that my ex-girlfriend has spent on me. 

I'm the one who started to hide everything and created all the lies between Kwon Mina nuna and my ex-girlfriend. Everything that was posted by my ex-girlfriend was true yet I brought this situation upon myself because I couldn't cope with it appropriately. 

Regarding all the parts that have led to a misunderstanding, I'm here to hopefully clear them out. 

The part where my ex-girlfriend's father told me to die(?) through text was a mistake. Of course, I can understand that this situation made him upset. Her father never said that he would kill me directly. Her father sent me a text asking me to take down the post that I wrongly wrote and and it wasn't an actual death threats. I'm apologizing towards my ex-girlfriend's father. 

There was also a misunderstanding with the gangster comment, so I'm going to explain. Me too, I'm completely aware that my ex-girlfriend's father has nothing to do with gangs. If I can explain how this entered the conversation, I was speaking to my ex-girlfriend and this got twisted and misunderstood. 

Everything was my fault and I wish that I will not be harming anyone in the future anymore. I was trying to cover the sky with my hands. I'm really sorry. I'm receiving all the swears that will be thrown at me. However, please refrain from swearing at everyone else who are related to this issue. Thank you and I'm sorry once again."

original post: here

1. I really hope his ex-girlfriend receives help from the sky and finds a better person!!

2. Insisting that it was all misunderstandings until the end.. 

3. What a loser bast*rd... Using his ex-girlfriend's money to eat and sh*t and even receive surgery 

4. He's leeching off girls to live

5. They dated for 3 years and he's finally showing his true colors damn.. 

6. Wow she's been paying his plastic surgery and rent and he's here cheating on her with other girls, it makes me want to barf;;

7. It's true that this man was the worst in this case, but he also lied to Kwon Mina, that's why Kwon Mina was so confident in her post

8. He ended up leaving such a good person just because he got too ahead of himself meeting a celebrity. I wish happiness to the ex-girlfriend

9. Yet he only met Kwon Mina for not even 2 weeks

10. I'm still upset for the ex-girlfriend but I wish she looks at this post and finds happiness



[theqoo] KWON MINA DISSING JIMIN AGAIN 


"There's an AOA member who loves s*x" revelation all over the place during live broadcast"


"You said that there was a member who enjoyed s*x and there's even articles released now. The communities are all asking who is it. What you're doing is sexual harassment and public shamingㅋㅋㅋ The members are getting hurt once again, yet you don't want to take responsibility over this?"

Mina: It's Shin Jimin 

original post: here

1. Wow... Is she even human?

2. So what exactly did Jimin do wrong towards her? She's claiming that she was tormented, that she wasn't able to be there during her father's passing -> turned out to be a lie. She said that Jimin nitpicked at her for her bad singing and not practicing -> Her skills are actually lacking and she wasn't attending practice and being an eyesore to the team, Jimin had the right to criticize her because she was doing the role of a leader. Jimin was bringing men in the dorms and 'having fun' -> It's true that bringing boyfriends in a dorm when living together can be a burden, but how does she know about it when she's not even in their dorm? And she's the one releasing a picture with their tops off with a man who was cheating on her girlfriend so does she have the right to complain about it?; She said she got cervical cancer from Jimin -> cervical cancer is a sexually transmitted disease, so did she get it from Jimin's man? She then said that because of her stress, it became even more severe, but doesn't she need to blame it on the man she slept with in the past rather than Jimin?

3. Fiction 

4. Wow.... She's definitely crossing the line 

5. I can definitely not comment on whether Jimin was an assailant, but she's here completely exposing Jimin's personal life?? But is it even true?? She keeps using those s*x words to accuse Jimin, yet the one who released a picture topless with another man and who has cervical cancer is Kwon Mina?? 

6. No but... Is it wrong to love s*x? It's not like she's some criminal;; It's funny that she's trying to find anything to swear at herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Isn't she the assailant now?

8. So she still thinks she's not at fault for exiling Shin Jimin's career and bringing all the hate towards her? This isn't something that she should be doing if she had a normal intellectual level. Shin Jimin must feel so wronged here

9. This is crazy, I watched her live in the middle of the night, she didn't mention anyone's name so I wasn't going to comment on it, but this is crossing the line. Women hate talking about these things about other women, but she's here as a woman, talking about another woman's private life. This is seriously disgusting 

10. She crossed the line too far this time. She's committing secondary and tertiary attack on Shin Jimin, I wonder what Jimin is feeling in all thisㅡㅡ

11. Jimin sue her



[theqoo] KWON MINA DELETED HER EXPOSE POSTS ABOUT JIMIN
It's seriously my first time seeing someone like her

original post: here

1. Whether she's sick right now or not, humanely speaking, she should really stop

2. Seriously, at this point shouldn't she be forced to go to the hospital? This is getting so bad

3. Her own life was going down the drain but AoA was doing well so she came in and started making a fuss about her mental disorder. Just make AoA come back, seriously

4. Is there no people around her? Please stop her...

5. This is way different than your typical school bully vs victim case where the assaults are one sided. She said that everything was because of Jimin but she never gave any concrete evidence. She kept changing her story ever since the scandal broke out. If you look at victims of bullying, they usually vividly remember the things that happened on a specific date. 

6. So because she's hurting, she needs to hurt others too?

7. But it's true that people were way too generous towards Mina. It was my first time seeing a celebrity getting babied like that

8. Aigoo... Jimin is pitiful...

9. Her speech and behaviour are definitely not normal. I hope that she gets treated and reflects on the mistakes she made... She shouldn't use her depression as a shield for people to pity her and understand her. If she crosses the line, it's just right that she receives criticism

10. No but this is getting too scary..;; 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com