Monday, July 5, 2021

[theqoo] [LOUIS VUITTON X BTS] LOUIS VUITTON SHOW IN SEOUL

 
 

The models' outfits








original post: here

1. It's impressive that Jimin suits this kind of glasses

2. The sunglasses are seriously lame

3. Hobie suits his outfit. Why does he look so much like a model?

4. J-Hope is f*cking dope ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. I think that RM suits the whole concept and outfit the most

6. I laughed when I watched the videoㅋㅋㅋㅋ why do they look like kids wearing adults' clothings?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The styling is so countrifiedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. V is freaking handsome

8. Seeing the models, the clothes themselves suck but Bangtan pulled them off well

9. Crazy... I got goosebumps... I f*cking like this

10. V is walking like a model. What a cool guy

11. V just has that model vibe

12. 7/7 at 7:00ㅋㅋ they are so cuteㅋ but the clothes are a bit of a shameㅜ Tan is everything

13. Jimin looks like a model

14. What the? V, Jungkook and Jin are daebak

15. Oh finally a luxury brand pictorial!!!! Having their solo pictorial will be solid too. But I'm not sure about the clothes.. Even the models have a hard time pulling off the clothes.... ㅋㅋ Jin and Jungkook had closeups so they looked handsome. But I couldn't see their clothes and it didn't look like a fashion CF. Personally, I find that J-Hope and V were the coolest and looked the best

16. The clothes are in the wrong here. Even so, Bangtan saved them with their faces

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com