Wednesday, July 28, 2021

[theqoo] MAN WHO RECEIVED 9.2M LIKES JUST WITH A SINGLE GIF

original post: here

1. Do people here not realize that they're leaving hate comments towards a commoner?ㅋㅋㅋ  

2. What did he do wrong?? Why are the comments like that? Your inferiority complex is showingㅋㅋㅋ

3. I understand that he's handsome but I hate those Tiktok videos, they're so cringe 

4. He's f*cking handsome? Why are the comments like that? 

5. He's indeed handsome but ugh I can't watch this 

6. Can he leave his tongue out? He looks like those middle school kids hitting puberty it gave me chills

7. I'm okay with his tongue, but the way he's pretending to act pretty is too cringey, I can't watch itㅋㅋ  Just stay still, you're already pretty... But acting pretty is no no 

8. Rather than his tongue, his hand gestures are too cringeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Can his tongue stay still...

10. Does his tongue have Tourette's? His face is gold though 

11. Am I the only one who loves when they use their tongue.... I f*cking love it, besides he's f*cking handsome. I would've liked the video too 

12. What are you guys doing to a commoner? 

13. If only his tongue stayed put, he would've gotten the positive responses he wanted
>ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Rather, he's creating his dark past in front of 9.2 million of peopleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ

15. He looks like Anne Hathaway 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com