Wednesday, July 21, 2021

[theqoo] THE ORIGINAL JAPANESE COMPOSER WHO COMPOSED THE SONG THAT IS IN A CONTROVERSY WITH BTS' BUTTER RELASED A STATEMENT

The original composer shared a post on his blog yesterday
So it's not officially from the composer

They said that they knew about BTS but didn't know about Butter
So they went to listen to it and think that the similarities are just a coincidence
They find this kind of happening funny
They said that there were articles claiming that the similarities were beyond sampling but they have never said such things themselves
They said that it was fun how the song they made became a buzz


original post: here

1. At first, I found that the ending note sounded different so when I saw the video comparing the two songs, I just found it funny. I found it surprising that people said that it was plagiarized. But of course, they released a statement right away

2. But I'm really curious... what are the trolls who were claiming that Butter was plagiarized feeling now? Huh? I'm so curiousㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

3. You guys are not even in the party involved but are still crying plagiarismㅋㅋㅋ

4. I thought that it was just a joke at first but seeing how people were claiming that it was plagiarized, I thought that they were freaks

5. No but... wasn't it obvious? When I saw it at first, I wrote a comment saying that the songs were similar but I just thought that it was funny and laughed about it. But the situation slowly became more seriously and they started accusing them of plagiarism... cut it down a bit

6. I just listened to both songs and I don't know how you can claim that it was plagiarized at all. The harmony, chords, chorus, etc. these kinds of things need to be similar in order to be called plagiarism. Here, even the ending note was different

7. I hope that all trolls get suedㅋㅋㅋ

8. I'm curious.. What's good about a Korean singer doing well overseas when everyone is just trying to bring you down? Why do people do this?

9. If I hated someone, I just wouldn't care about them... so seeing how people were desperately trying to find something negative was a bit funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just live your life comfortably.. who are you trying to impress with this hate~

10. So I wasn't the only one who found it funny when I heard the songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the original composer must've been so dumbfounded ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com