Monday, July 26, 2021

[theqoo] QUEENS ARCHIVE - RED VELVET 'I JUST' #WENDY



"I Just" is indeed an old song! It's a b-side track from their 2nd full album
Looks like they're unarchiving the old songs they have. The video they released yesterday also had a b-side track from 2015


Here is Wendy's thrilling spot! 

Chess board = Dumb Dumb chess board


original post: here

1. Son Seungkwan is freaking handsome.. 

2. Seriously she's f*cking handsome and pretty. Wendyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. My favorite song + my bias... This is heavenㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. It's nice seeing them reuse the props they used in the past

5. She's f*cking handsome 

6. I Just is a masterpiece!! Wendy is too cool 

7. Wow I really want her to use that rock style for her next solo album. She suits it like a glove, she's so cool..

8. Always supporting Wendy 

9. Wendy always pulls the concepts perfectly with every conceptㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. This feels like Wendy is really back. I don't know if their title track will have dancing, but I'm always supporting her 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com