Friday, July 30, 2021

[theqoo] 🥇🥇🥇AN SAN, ACQUIRES GOLD MEDAL IN WOMEN'S INDIVIDUAL COMPETITION🥇🥇🥇🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🔥 THE FIRST 3 CROWN IN OLYMPICS HISTORY🔥🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷

[Flash report] 

An San, won archery gold in women's individual competitoin

Title: 
"The first time in Korea's Summer Olympics history"
"The first time in the history of archery in Olympics"
3 crown


You suffered
Congrats

original post: here

1. She's way too cool, I'm so proud

2. I love you and thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  you're the best

3. She swept them allㅠㅠㅠㅠ  She's too amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

4. Hul crazy I just learned it nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ congratsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I feel like crying 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

6. Wow I'm crying~! ㅜㅜCongrats~!!👏👏👏👏👏🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷

7. I'm seriously trembling. Archery was always the most enjoyable sports for me and it was always my favorite eventㅎㅎ congrats

8. She will leave her trace as a legend and will be mentioned over and over again in history.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ We made history 

9. Exhilarating... She's so impressive. She's too pretty and cool. I love you !!!!!!! San baby let's walk on the gold medal path for life🥇🥇🥇💛✨

10. I almost cried when I saw this while leaving workㅠㅠ  congratsㅠㅠ 


[theqoo] 🥇🥇🥇ARCHERY AN SAN GOLD MEDAL CEREMONY PICTURE 🥇🥇🥇







original post: here

1. I'm so so proud, you're the best❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

2. So coolㅠㅠ  I'm seriously so proud ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. God-San King-San.... 

4. That light🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

5. Ah she's so cute and lovely. She's N years younger than me but I respect her so much 

5. She's so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAn San you sufferedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ congrats👏👏

6. An San you're the best👍👍👍 Congrats👏👏👏

7. So cute🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

8. I get so happy when she smiles~

9. Cute and cool, you're the best👍👍👍👍

10. Athlete An San is f*cking cool 🏅🏅🏅

[theqoo] ATHLETE SAN WHO WAS IN TEARS ㅠㅠ

Why am I crying? ㅠㅠ

original post: here

1. I'm not sure if I'm gonna ruin this but... that was her sweat.. anyways, let's call it tears👌🏻👌🏻
> Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. She's seriously the best🥺

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ God-San🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

4. Me too I burst into tearsㅠㅠ You worked hard and I'm proud!👏

5. You worked hard for a long time. Congrats on the 3 golds 👏👏👏👏👏👏

6. Don't cry babyㅠㅠ

7. She's a baby ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. Sigh.. I'm crying too ㅠㅠ you suffered!

9. I love you

10. Athlete San is so cool and I cried with her when she did ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But the reality check from this TV picture is too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[theqoo] AN SAN IS CURRENTLY FIRST IN THE WORLDWIDE RANKING FOR MEDAL/ATHLETE IN TOKYO 2020

Korea only won 5 gold medals and 3 were won by An San ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

original post: here

1. Kyah this is so cool and touching...👏👏👏

2. This is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ she's so cool and impressive, she's everything ㅠㅠㅠ

3. You're telling me that we have such a cool kid?

4. I'm so proud

5. Wow this is seriously awesome....

6. Ha I'm getting dizzy at how cool she is

7. Gold 3... god-San!! (T/N: it's a rhyme, 3 = sam in Korean)

8. Just godly👑👑👑

9. God-San🥇🥇🥇

10. I seriously respect her and find her so cool


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com