Sunday, August 29, 2021

[enter-talk] ROSE, JUN SOMI OUTFIT CONTROVERSY

They totally had the same clothes and even their hair color are the same ㄷㄷ


post response:
[+656][-29]
original post: here

1. [+475, -3]
ㅇㅇ This is the company's fault. Both of them put so much effort in their stage, but must they make them wear the exact same things?

2. [+418, -7]
But did they really feel the need to make them dress the same?ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+309, -25]
Hul but they both suit the clothes perfectly. They're f*cking pretty f*ck 

4. [+153, -5]
If I was BP's cordi, I'd feel sh*tty about thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+124, -1]
What's up with Teddy being both's producer in the best comments?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  So it means it's okay for them to wear the same clothes? I'd feel sorry towards Rose if I were themㅋㅋㅋ Both of them prepared for their stages so hard and each stage is precious, but do they need to make them dress the same to make people compare;; 

6. [+110, -3]
Somi's cordi should apologize to Rose's cordiㅋㅋㅋ  If you're telling me that Somi's cordi was also BP's cordi, then I wonder why they felt the need to dress them the same? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com