Sunday, August 29, 2021

[enter-talk] LOOK AT IRENE'S STORY AT HER DORM... SHE'S SERIOUSLY FREAKING SENSITIVE

Looks like she has good hearing.. ㅋㅋㅋ If someone like me lived with Irene, both of us would go insane
"Joy: Irene unnie is pretty sensitive. Ah seriously, I close the door carefully. I closed it slowly and it made a 'koong' sound and her eyes just open widely right away.. Seriously, it made my heart throb

Wendy: So that's why we all have our way to close the door. We hold the knob down like this until the end and close the door. But if we let go right away, it makes a sound. Also, we need to pull it back a bit and let it go at the right time. That why, it doesn't make a sound.

DJ: So Irene-sshi is ok now?

Then the DJ said to give Irene ear caps for her birthday and they ended like that"

post response:
[+1,583][-193]
original post: here

1. [+960, -43]
If everyone is looking after themselves in their communal life, she should look at herself once too

2. [+518, -53]
Suddenly, there are so many people shielding herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+387, -13]
I don't even have my own room but I would never be able to live like this.. There are things that should can't be helped when you have roommates so it's f*cking tiring when you must consider others' sensitive parts like that.... I get that others are ok with it but she should also endure it to some extent

4. [+250, -707]
I'm not shielding her but... I'm also f*cking sensitive to the sound of closing doors

5. [+207, -18]
It feels like people f*cking want to curse at the content of the post but because they are scared of being criticized, they are beating around the bushㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+171, -143]
I watched MMTG and Irene used to iron Yeri's uniform during her choding days and make kimchi fried rice for her.. But instead, you're bringing these out-of-context stuffs here.. isn't this forced hate?

7. [+149, -57]
She's f*cking sensitive. That's why she went on a power trip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com